Evolv Approach Shoes - Coming Soon!£55-£90, added Jul/2012, see all Evolv news & reviews
announcement by Evolv
This announcement has been read 3,548 times
Cuillin Ridge in a day, Crib Goch or Sharp Edge. No place for poor footwork. Take them all in your stride with Evolv's new range of approach shoes for 2012. All Evolv approach shoes feature a high friction Trax rubber sole and offer a variety of sole, support and weight options to suit your preferred activity. From the outright minimalism of the Cruzer, and the classically shaped Bolt, to the support and comfort of the Capitan. Evolv have got a shoe to suit whatever terrain you throw yourself at this year.
Nubuck and ballistic nylon upper
High friction TRAX® rubber outsole with edging platform
Compression molded EVA midsole
Durable rubber heel and toe bumper
Die-cut reflective dots in heel bumper
- Barefoot friendly, moisture wicking, microfiber lined memory foam insole for lasting comfort
- Thin, cushy, minimal-drop flat EVA midsole
- Soft microfiber lining for comfort
- Folding heel for slipper like convenience
- Heel pull tab for clipping to harness or backpack
- SRP £55
- Durable nubuck leather upper
- Rugged lugged, high friction TRAX® rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Durable rubber heel and toe bumper
- Full shank
- SRP £90
For a list of stockists please visit the website below.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.