Assistant Sales Office Manageradded Nov/2012, see all Equip UK news & reviews
announcement by Equip UK
This announcement has been read 2,831 times
Rab is part of the Equip Holdings Group
Assistant Sales Office Manager
Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world.
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for a hardworking Assistant Sales Office Manager who will bring experience and knowledge and contribute to the continued growth and success of the organisation. This role carries full responsibility for the administration and performance of the sales operation and will report directly to the Sales Office Manager. The ideal candidate will share a strong interest in our products and the outdoor industry. Working across both UK and European Markets, the key responsibilities are as follows:
• Supervision of the sales office procedures and tasks
• Day to day management of staff in the absence of the Sales Office Manager
• Ensure daily sales objectives are met in a professional and timely manner
• Personally overseeing key accounts administration
• Liaising with departments such as credit control and warehouse to ensure efficiency
• Customer service and escalation of any issues
• Processing all staff orders for Equip and Lowe Alpine staff
• Dealing with all emails received via the 'info email', responding as necessary
• Experience using the following software; Excel and preferably Navision (or a similar system, training will however be given)
• Be customer focused with an enthusiastic, positive can do attitude
• A confident telephone manner along with excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• A passion for the outdoors
• Team commitment
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous experience of working in a busy sales office with the ability to make fast and accurate business decisions.
• Previous experience in a similar sales position or working with outdoor equipment/products is essential
• Previous experience of working in an Export Sales position would be advantageous, however full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Donna Evans, HR Manager. Email email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Monday 10th December 2012.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.