|Sherpa Adventure Gear Lithang Jacket
£200, added Jan/2013, see all Sherpa Adventure Gear news & reviews
announcement by Sherpa Adventure Gear
This announcement has been read 1,470 times
The Lithang jacket is a lightweight, waterproof, breathable and stretchy hard shell that will keep you warm and comfy when you're hiking, skiing and climbing.
Reviews for Sherpa Adventure Gear gear:
News from Sherpa Adventure Gear:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
The Lithang Jacket features sealed seams and waterproof zippers for extra protection against the elements, pit zips for added ventilation when required, articulated elbows and helmet compatible hood. Available in men's and women's specific cut.
- Lightweight, waterproof, windproof shell handles storms with ease
- Pit vents and stretch weave fabric provide added ventilation and mobility
- Seam sealed, 3-layer fabric and waterproof zippers keep you dry
- Two zip handwarmer pockets and two Napoleon pockets (one with headphone port) hold essentials
- Adjustable hood fits over helmets and has a soft, brushed tricot chin guard
Visit www.sherpaadventuregear.com to find your nearest stockist.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.