|Lynx Crampon Back in Stock at EMS
added Feb/2013, see all Elite Mountain Supplies news & reviews
announcement by Elite Mountain Supplies
This announcement has been read 633 times
News from Elite Mountain Supplies:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
Petzl Lynx with crampon bag.
Elite Mountain Supplies, Feb 2013
For all those who have been patiently waiting to get hold of the new Petzl Lynx, we are pleased to announce they are back in stock!
The new Petzl Lynx Modular crampon for ice and mixed climbing with LeverLock and interchangeable universal bindings the Petzl Lynx will fit any boot. From snow couloirs to dry tooling, the Petzl Lynx is a very versatile crampon. Modular front points allow for many options: dual or mono-point, long or short, and/or asymmetrical. They come with two types of interchangeable front bindings to adapt to boots with or without toe welts.
Versatile crampons for ice and mixed climbing
Configuration and length of front points can be modified with one screw:
- dual points in short, long or asymmetrical position
- offset mono-point in short or long position
Crampons adaptable to boots with or without toe welts:
- Interchangeable front bindings: stainless steel toe bail wires for shoes with toe welts, or flexible bindings for boots without toe welts
- Toe bindings can be adjusted to accommodate shoe width and provide sufficient point length
- Leverlock heel bail is height-adjustable, designed for boots with heel welt
- Fakir carrying pouch included
- Marked bars facilitate crampon adjustment
- FAKIR carrying bag (V01)
- Front and rear Antisnow (T24960)
- Flexible front binding
- Stainless steel wire heel bail
- Free 24 hour courier shipping
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.