Wild Country Management Accountant Wantedadded Mar/2013, see all Wild Country news & reviews
announcement by Wild Country
This announcement has been read 1,771 times
Wild Country, one of the UK's leading climbing brands and manufacturer of safety critical climbing equipment is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to be based in Tideswell, in the heart of the Peak District.
The ideal candidate will be (part) qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA, key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing the month end process
- Continuously reviewing and improving the controls and systems used for reporting to ensure that accurate and timely information is being provided
- Preparation of management accounts
- Cash flow management
- VAT returns
- Preparation of end of year accounts
This is an exciting chance to join a company with a strong heritage of innovation within the climbing industry and become an active member of an experienced and friendly team.
- Remuneration; based on experience
- Location: Tideswell, Derbyshire
- Job Type: Permanent, full time
Applicants please send your CV to: email@example.com
Applications to be received by Mon 1st April 2013
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.