|Worlds lightest Two Person Tent
added Jul/2013, see all Elite Mountain Supplies news & reviews
announcement by Elite Mountain Supplies
This announcement has been read 2,630 times
The Nordisk Telemark ULW2 ( Ultra Light Weight) proudly claims the title as “The worlds lightest 2 persons tent” 2013 and has won several awards for its technical and extremely lightweight construction, and despite striving for the lowest weight possible, there are no compromises on function nor comfort.
News from Elite Mountain Supplies:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
Inner pocket, ventilation through mechanical construction as well as mesh window, easy adjustable guy ropes, magnet closing and corner poles, which can convert the door into a tarp.
The technical construction and the choice of state-of-the-art fabrics and components has made Telemark 2 one of the most advanced tents in the world, and it is available with aluminium or carbon poles for lower weight.
- Extremely light weight yet spacious and strong
- The Telemark ULW2 is a two person tent that only weighs 880 grams.
- The Telemark ULW is 770 grams and has been wind tested to 25m/s (55 miles per hour). See the Wind Tunnel Test Video here
- light weight aluminium pole construction
- ultra-light 10 Denier silicon/nylon rip stop fly sheet fabric
- magnetic 'quick-snap' door closure
- Integrated tarp conversion
- Increase you living and storage space with the door open tarp arrangement
- storage pocket
- Telemark 1 LW: Aluminium pole: 830 grams
- Telemark 1 ULW: Carbon Pole: 770 grams
- Telemark 2 LW: Aluminium pole: 950 grams
- Telemark 2 ULW: Carbon pole: 880 grams
- Two Colours available;
Elite Mountain Supplies Prices from: £288:
Elite Mountain Supplies Exclusive Offer: Free EMS Tent Wind Anchor Kit
Add stability to your tent and reduce the noise is makes in windy conditions with the EMS Wind Anchor Kit.
Kit consists of:
- Two large ‘Y’ pegs, each 190mm long for getting a solid anchor point even in soft soil.
- Two Ultra Light Reflective guy lines (3.75 metres each) with sliding tensioners.
- Two Reflective ‘noise free’ zip pulls to replace the jangling metal ones on your tent.
- Complete Kit weighs 50 grams.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.