Chief/Senior Instructor Vacancy - Northamptonadded Sep/2013
announcement by manufacturer
A unique chance to join our friendly team as full time Chief/Senior Instructor at one of the very best indoor climbing centres in the UK.
We also have vacancies for full and part time qualified instructors, please email us for more details.
To find out more about The Pinnacle Climbing Centre visit http://www.thepinnaclecentre.co.uk
• Instructing sessions and supervising the instruction team
• Session and program planning
• Developing our kids’ clubs and youth climbing team
• Developing and overseeing NICAS to level 5 within the Centre
• Working with other climbing walls as NICAS awarding centres
• Dealing with customers and staff in a friendly, efficient manner
• Working on reception, taking bookings, phone calls and cash handling
• Selling services and products offered
• Working closely with centre management in all aspects of the day to day running of the centre
Experience and Qualifications
The successful applicant will need the following:
• Relevant industry experience
• Must be a keen and active climber
• CWA, SPA or higher, first aid certificate
• Computer literacy and good communication skills
Based upon experience and qualifications.
Please email telling us why you are ideal for the position attaching your CV to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to applications quickly and the closing date will be when we have appointed the new staff member.
For any further info please contact Penny on 07739186978
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.