Jöttnar Vanir Salopette£350, added Nov/2013, see all Jöttnar news & reviews
announcement by Jöttnar
Constructed from Polartec® NeoShell® this salopette delivers true breathability, stretch and robustness in a lightweight and fully waterproof package. With an athletic cut, articulated and reinforced knees, zip-out gaiters, stretch-woven back, harness-friendly ¾ length side zips and full-sized Kevlar™ instep protectors, Vanir is the professional’s choice.
- Waterproof, breathable, stretch, 3 layer Polartec® Neoshell® in legs, seat and front bib.
- Breathable, stretch-woven back panel
- Kevlar™ reinforced instep protectors
- Hydrostatic head 10,000 mm
- 136 g/m2
- Detachable internal gaiters with elasticated gripper cuff and boot clasp
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Diamond crotch for strength and durability
- Vertically aligned chest pockets
- Elasticated, adjustable, detachable braces with electroplated metal o-rings
- YKK Aquaguard® water repellent two-way front zipper with external storm flap
- YKK Aquaguard® ¾ length two-way leg zippers
- BEMIS® ST-318 seam tape
- Corded, glove compatible zipper pulls
- Weight: 690g (men’s medium)
- Colours: Black with Charcoal and Green
Jöttnar is a British company that makes technical clothing for mountaineering, winter climbing and all-mountain skiing.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.