Job Vacancy at The Depot Nottinghamadded Jun/2014, see all The Depot Climbing Centre news & reviews
announcement by The Depot Climbing Centre
The Depot Nottingham is looking for a part-time staff member who is available to start work from Mid July.
Roles will include:
Daily upkeep chiof the centre
Instructing where relevant qualifications are held
15-20 hours per week
Competitive rate of pay
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- At least one year's climbing experience
- Have flexible availability, including the ability to regularly work evenings and weekends.
- SPA or CWA is desirable but not essential.
- Basic IT skills and be confident.
All applicants need to send a CV plus covering letter (including your climbing and any relevant experience) to: email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 13th July.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.