Cafe & Reception Assistantadded Aug/2014, see all Manchester Climbing Centre news & reviews
announcement by Manchester Climbing Centre
This announcement has been read 1,050 times
Post: Café and Reception Assistant (between 25 - 35 hours per week)
Salary: £7.00 per hour
Reporting to: Centre Manager
Date Reviewed: 22nd August 2014
To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our customers, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
Main Duties (Café):
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times
• Operate tills
• Supervise and maintain food presentation and standards as required
• Prepare hot beverages using specialist equipment provided
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in serving & eating areas
• Monitor and maintain cleaning schedules and all café admin as necessary.
• Manage and liaise with suppliers, manage stock control, rotation and process orders
• Ensure that the correct open/close down procedures are followed
• Admit customers and process payments using tills and card machines
• Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
• Administer bookings, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy.
• Keep up-to-date with current promotions and pricing, provide information to customers, while maximising all sales opportunities
• Manage and liaise with suppliers, managing stock and processing orders
• Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
To be considered for this role you will ideally have;
• Food Sanitation and Basic food hygiene
• Computer Literate
• Flair for creative displays and presentation of foods
To apply for the role please submit your CV with a cover letter to the Centre Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: The closing date for applications will be 6pm on 10th of September 2014.
Please note, it is company policy to carry out Disclosure and Barring Service checks on all employees of the Climbing Centre Group.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.