announcement by manufacturer
DESIGNER/ DEVELOPER - NOTTINGHAM
Trekmates, a member of the Bollin Group is a leading brand of Outdoor Accessories offering products of value and quality. The company employs 25 people and the main products are Gaiters, Gloves, Headwear, Base Layers, storage bags / back packs and a variety of equipment including Poles, Multi Tools, Lights and Bottles. In the UK the company sells to all the major UK outdoor chains and to independent outdoor retailers. A strong international business also exists in Scandinavia, Germany and many other countries
TASKS AND CONTEXT
The Designer /Developer role is a mix of garment design and product design covering conceptualisation, visualisation, design and development. It involves liaising with producers on specifications, prototyping and approval of pre-production samples working within company’s critical path process.
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES / EXPERIENCE
• Qualified in design at degree level
• Several years garment design experience in the Outdoor or Sports industry (critical).
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications (critical).
• Strong personal organisation and time management skills (highly desirable).
• Regular personal engagement in outdoor or sports activities (highly desirable).
• Experience liaising with Far East factories (desirable)
This is a full-time position and salary is negotiable. Please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Outdoor Accessories Ltd
Unit 1 Rani Drive
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.