Marmot DriClime Catalyst JacketŁ75.00, added Apr/2008, see all Marmot news & reviews
announcement by Marmot
Marmot UpCycle® products minimize our impact on the environment by using natural, organic, and recycled or discarded materials that would otherwise end up in landfills.
Our UpCycle® fabric is made from recycled plastic...hence the name “UpCycle”. When you recycle plastic, you get more plastic; when we UpCycle® plastic, we get fabric, a greater value and a broader use.
- Adjustable Collar Cord
- Angel-Wing Movement™ Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard Moisture Wicking Fabric Protects Your Face From the Zipper
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Napoleon Chest Pocket with Headphone Port
- Stretch Anatomic Articulation Stretch Fabric and Design Feature Reduces Excess Fabric and Improves Mobility
- UpCycle® DriClime® Bi-Component Wicking Lining UpCycle DriClime Bi-Component Wicking Lining
- UpCycle® Fabrics and Zipper Upcycled Fabrics and Zipper
- Wind Resistant, Water Repellent, and Breathable
Weight: 12 ozs / 340 g
Main Material: Phoenix P-200 ECO DWR
Main Material: Lateral P-350S ECO DWR
Lining Material: UpCycle™ DriClime® P-275
Sizes: S - XXL
Colors: 001 - Black
2433 - Stellar Blue/Black
6591 - Fire/Black
9294 - Bonfire/Flint
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to discuss the products in our Gear Forum.