|190m, 5 pitches. Start on the lowest rocks on the left side of the main slab.
1. 45M Climb slab direct, then trend left to belay.
2. 40m Follow a large slab corner, then move left to a small ledge.
3. 25m Climbe left, then right above large semi-detached blocks to belay on the right.
4. 45m Continue directly up the smooth slab above, move left, then up and through overlaps. Follow the slab above to a second overlap, break through and follow good cracks to belay.
5. 35m Move up left into corner, then up through an overlap to finish up the crest of the ridge
Graeme N Hunter & Euan Cameron 29/Aug/1976
Photo: First Ascent of Safari HS - 1976 © Graeme N Hunter
View all 3 photos or Submit a new photo of this climb.