|El Pajarón||6a (e1)|
|207m, 6 pitches. E1. The old classic of this wall. The approach is a bit scrappy, but after that it is solid and excellent. Full rack needed.|
1) 3+, 55m. Scramble leftwards up vegetated rock to below a groove in the clean upper wall.
2) 6a, 38m. Bridge up the groove, then trend up and right for 10m before moving back left into the continuation groove. At its top, trend left to a small ledge.
3) 5+, 34m. Step right and climb up, then move right again into a hidden groove (pegs) which leads to a good stance.
4) 5+, 30m. Move up behind the stance into a slabby groove and follow the crack above to a stance out on the left.
5) 5, 30m. Follow the red corner (no fixed gear) and a flake on the left followed by cracks to a ledge.
6) 5, 20m. Continue to join Llobet/Bertomeu before its last pitch, then finish up it, or climb the steep groove on the left to the ridge. © ROCKFAX
FA. Salvador Guerola, Emilio Perales 1986
Submit a new photo of this climb.