Click to read about Advertising on UKC
|Calpe > Penon de Ifach >
|Mistela|| 6c (e4)|
<< Anglada Gallego
Mare nostrum >>
|280m, 10 pitches. reached by a lengthy approach on more traditional ground.
1) 6b, 35m. As for Angalada Gallego.
2) 6c, 30m. As for Angalada Gallego.
3) 5, 45m. Climb the groove and enter an open bay with a thread on the left. Walk right to a pocketed archway on the right wall and climb up into this. Step out right and climb the slabby wall to a ridge overlooking another open bay. Walk across this to a bolted stance up on a shelf on the far side of the bay.
4) 6a, 25m. Climb an easy, brittle rib to ledges. Move right onto better rock and climb up past a thread. Move right, passing a peg in a small groove, then direct, exiting onto ledges below a long overhang. Nut belay, or a bolted alternative out right.
5) 6b+, 15m. Climb the converging cracks past the odd peg and wooden wedge. Big thread belay out left on the next ledge.
6) 3, 25m. Traverse left around the corner to enter another large bay. Walk up this to a bolt belay below a short wall.
7) 4, 25m. Climb the wall then easy ledges. Belay beneath the bolt ladder.
8) 6a+, 25m. Follow the bolts leftwards up the overhanging brown wall to a well-bolted stance in a niche. A brilliant pitch on a band of rock which serves Nueva Dimensión and Puto paseo ecológico equally well.
9) 6c, 15m. Follow the bolts up and left, negotiating a bush on the lip, to arrive at a well-bolted stance back on Angalada Gallego. Hanging on to clip all the bolts probably constitutes the crux of this pitch.
10) 40m. Easy scrambling remains. © ROCKFAX|
FA. Miguel Cebrián, Roy de Valera
This climb is in 1 logbook, and on 1 wishlist.
Hidden - AltLd - 31/Dec/12
Users with this climb on their wishlist are: