|Dancing on Crystals||6c|
|305m, 9 pitches. E4. A fine climb with contrasting climbing. There are some bolts on key sections but a full trad rack is also required. Start below and right of the large pinnacle.|
1) 6a, 45m. Climb the slab right to belay below the red wall.
2) 6c, 30m. The groove leads up the steep red wall - bolted.
3) 6b, 20m. Climb the groove on the right to a ledge. Continue up to another ledge with bolt belays.
4) 5, 45m. Go across to a broken corner, and up to a cave.
5) 6a, 30m. Climb the steep wall, move leftwards to a slab and up this to a ledge.
6) and 7) As for Aorangi.
8) 6b+, 40m. Up Aorangi but pull right to a crack, up to a cave.
9) 6b+, 50m. The roof on the right, trend left to join Aorangi. © ROCKFAX
FA. R.Edwards, C.Edwards 1996
Submit a new photo of this climb.