|103m, 5 pitches. An amazing route that weaves its way up the shady right-hand side of the bay through some dramatic territory. If you can come to terms with the ethical dilemma of the bolt-on holds on pitch 3, then you will be able to reach the last two pitches which are superb. Start below the pillar of rock below the right-hand side of the cave.|
1) 4. Climb to the base of the corner.
2) 6a+. Pull up and right onto the wall, then climb to the ledge below an impressive bulging-wall.
3) 6b+. Traverse right, then heave up the tufas and 'bolt-ons'. These have worked loose over the years, making this pitch quite hard. A sling may be needed for aid.
4) 6b. Make a superb, rising traverse leftwards, on immaculate rock and just enough holds, to a hanging belay. As good as it gets!
5) 6b. Traverse back right and up the open groove to the top.
Descent - Abseil down the route. With a single 60m rope, you will need to make three abseils via stances at the end of pitches 3 and 1. © ROCKFAX
Ticklists: ROCKFAX Mallorca: Top 50.
Submit a new photo of this climb.