Indian Face Special Comes to an End
by Jack Geldard - UKC Chief Editor Sep/2013
This news story has been read 6,367 times
The last two weeks on UKClimbing.com have been stuffed full of features on perhaps the UK's most famous trad route - Indian Face.
We've had loads of different content featuring all seven of the ascensionists, including videos of the actual climb, written articles, interviews and podcasts.
Massive thank you to all involved, from the climbers themselves, the interviewers (Sam and Pete), Paul Diffley of Hotaches, and anyone else who lent a helping hand.
Here we have listed the entire series in order, so if you have missed something you can check it out now...
- UKC SPECIAL: Indian Face Top Trumps!
- Facing The Indian by Johnny Dawes
- INTERVIEW: Nick Dixon - Indian Face, The First Repeat
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: Dawes and Dixon talk Indian Face
- House of Cards by Neil Gresham
- Audio Podcast: Neil Gresham talks about Indian Face
- Johnny Dawes and Dave MacLeod - Interview on The Indian Face
- FRI NIGHT VID: Exclusive - MacLeod climbs Indian Face
- Return to Indian Face by James McHaffie
- James McHaffie's Summer Ticklist and Interview
- VIDEO INTERVIEW: Muskett and MacLeod - Indian Face
- Audio Podcast: George Ullrich talks about Indian Face
And one last thing... given all the photos of Cloggy that have appeared on the site in the last couple of weeks... has anyone managed to spot the mythical 'Indian Face'? We have!
| Forums ( Read More... | 13 comments, 16 Sep 2013 )|
|Agree with everything that'd been said, UKC at its best. I guess the series must have attracted lots of overseas readers. I wonder if any will be heading this way for an attempt next summer? In the meantime I look...|
kevin stephens - 16 Sep 2013
Share this article on Facebook
Share this article on Twitter