Living in Gothenburg where I study industrial design and engineering. Heading out as often as I get the chance. Prefer trad, ice, mixed or alpine stuff
Best Climbing Experience
While I was living in Tromsø in northern Norway I would often head out after work, do a 2 hour approach up into the mountains, climb a long route in the midnight sun and get back home just in time to take a shower and eat a large breakfast before having to go back to work.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Gear, Design and engineering related stuff!
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Klättersäck 21-Nov-14
- Petzl Nomic hammers 23-Apr-14
- Yard sale! 17-Apr-14
- Zip-open fleece pants 05-Apr-14
- Alpine pack, latest edition 05-Apr-14
- "Hoods are like bacon, they make everything better" 24-Feb-14
- I fucking love this softshell jacket! 09-Dec-13
- Adding some traction to your boots 03-Dec-13
- Design and fit survey 19-Nov-13
- Combined dry sack and pillow 02-Sep-13
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)