Always dreaming of the next adventure.
Get off the path man!
Best Climbing Experience
Just about anything I've done on The Ben. An outstanding mountain.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Borrowed time for rock 27-Sep-15
- Hard Rock and some granite 21-Aug-15
- A day with the big herdsman 31-Jul-15
- Trouble where you least expect it 27-Jun-15
- Lakes multi pitch – mini adventures 02-May-15
- Evening climbing, Shorts and everything! 24-Apr-15
- The Arran Climathlon 18-Apr-15
- Down tools, pick up chalkbag 14-Apr-15
- North East Buttress – Ben Nevis 04-Apr-15
- Indicator wall and Green Gully 29-Mar-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 16 photos, average vote 4.6.
(56% superb - 43% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Hold WML, currently a trainee MIA.
User Profileregistered 26/Nov/13
Been Climbing For
1 to 3 years
Winter - VI
Trad - E2
Sport - 6b+
Trad - E3
Sport - 6c
In the UK & Europe
Too many to list
MIA logbook must haves! 12%
Cold Climbs 5%
... list all 2 ticklists
... not setup