Loved the hills since I was a bairn, many years ago, and there's nowhere to beat the Cairngorms.
Best Climbing Experience
Too many to mention out of over 40 years in the hills and more than 20 rock and ice climbing: just good days out with my mates and (in retrospect) some of the epics.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Plans approved for Feshie Bothy renovation 13-Nov-15
- A rubbish bothy weekend 08-Nov-15
- Royal opening at Gelder Shiel – Ernie’s Bothy 08-Oct-15
- Writing the book on mountain rescue 02-Oct-15
- Callater completed 30-Sep-15
- A make-over for Callater Bothy 08-Sep-15
- Anticipation v realisation: the bothy book 26-Aug-15
- Ice cream and nailguns on Lochnagar 17-May-15
- Work and wildlife in the Cairngorms 25-Apr-15
- New bridge imminent at Derry Burn 12-Apr-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Music, books, my family
Click to list photo comments written by me. (3 comments)
I've voted for 8 photos, average vote 4.8.
(75% superb - 25% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)