Loved the hills since I was a bairn, many years ago, and there's nowhere to beat the Cairngorms.
Best Climbing Experience
Too many to mention out of over 40 years in the hills and more than 20 rock and ice climbing: just good days out with my mates and (in retrospect) some of the epics.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Winter is gone… Long live winter! 25-Apr-16
- Lochnagar… almost 21-Apr-16
- The pictureless post: monolith and a halo 03-Apr-16
- A good clean-out. Corrour Bothy toilet 13-Mar-16
- Loch Lomond: a national park doing the dirty work for enemies of access 11-Feb-16
- Cairngorms flood report 02-Jan-16
- Farewell to the Sea Kings – a Lochnagar memory 30-Dec-15
- The legendary Aitken’s Morning Roll bothy ballad 17-Dec-15
- Bothy Life 15-Dec-15
- Bothy Life – countdown 01-Dec-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Music, books, my family
Click to list photo comments written by me. (3 comments)
I've voted for 8 photos, average vote 4.8.
(75% superb - 25% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)