Loved the hills since I was a bairn, many years ago, and there's nowhere to beat the Cairngorms.
Best Climbing Experience
Too many to mention out of over 40 years in the hills and more than 20 rock and ice climbing: just good days out with my mates and (in retrospect) some of the epics.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- The Fool on the Hill 17-Mar-15
- Bothies, litter and education – a step forward 14-Mar-15
- ‘Extreme’ bothy maintenance 08-Mar-15
- Bothy crime 24-Feb-15
- Bygone Cairngorm bothy photos 28-Jan-15
- Skiing the Black Spout of Lochnagar in 1954 17-Jan-15
- Cairngorm skiing – the traditional way 16-Jan-15
- Access problems at Linn of Dee 09-Jan-15
- The Mountain - on the Beeb … and Mar Lodge – on the web 08-Jan-15
- Killing trees for conservation 06-Dec-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Music, books, my family
Click to list photo comments written by me. (3 comments)
I've voted for 8 photos, average vote 4.8.
(75% superb - 25% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)