Trying to achieve the correct work to mountain time ratio is the crux of my life.
Looking forward to what the future holds within climbing and skiing. I've got so many trips I want to go on I just need to find the money to do them! More motivated by Skiing and ski mountaineering in the winter but still love climbing.
Best Climbing Experience
by far and away the 1938 route on the north face of the eiger with ally swinton in the spring of 2011
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Skiing, Alpine climbing, Expeditions.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Turbulence in the Vortex. 21-Feb-15
- FOMO 27-Dec-14
- K6 West… 26-Nov-14
- Slideshow in Tiverton Friday the 28th! 15-Nov-14
- Slideshow in Tiverton Firday the 28th! 15-Nov-14
- Polish Route, Grandes Jorasses 04-Nov-14
Articles by Dave Searle
- How to Move Faster in the Mountains Feb/2015
- Ten Top Tips for your first Alpine Adventure Jun/2014
- Ski Mountaineering - the White Art Apr/2013
Interests Outside Climbing
Skiing. mountain biking. road tripping.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (19 comments)
I've voted for 65 photos, average vote 4.4.
(67% superb - 13% good - 10% average - 6% poor - 1% rubbish)