My name is Mateusz Loskot. A human being, male, taken by Pantera, C++ programmer, geospatial geek, fresh Londoner, climber, cyclist, dog owner, non-meat eater.
Best Climbing Experience
Poland: climbing in Tatra Mountains and Jura in Poland and Polish Jurassic Highland.
UK: brilliant trad routes from Pembroke, through Wales to Peak District, sport climbing in Dinas Rock, in Wales. I do not like Portland!
Spain: DWS in Mallorca.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Nine life lessons from rock climbing 26-May-11
- Cliffhanger Dyno Comp 2010 24-May-11
- Ian Stronghill on The Last Hussar F7a 23-May-11
- SIBL Final Tarzan?s Boulder 14-Dec-09
- SIBL Final Tarzan’s Boulder 14-Dec-09
- Productive Saturday Climbing 05-Sep-09
- Endurance Hunny, Move! 02-Sep-09
- Squirrel, climb hard! 19-Aug-09
- First Climbing in Portland 28-Jul-09
Interests Outside Climbing
Cycling, Skateboarding, Geospatial Sciences, Software Engineering and C++ Programming Language
About My Photography
I'm a complete amateur equipped with decent DSLR. Most of my photos are available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mloskot/
Click to list photo comments written by me. (22 comments)
I've voted for 141 photos, average vote 4.7.
(69% superb - 27% good - 2% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)