UKC

Need Info about Competitions.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BigMac 23 Sep 2004
In the back of High this month in the BMC news section, there was a list of climbing competitions. I need to know where I can get entry forms from for the Juniors (no it is not for me before there is any smart replys!)

I have looked on the BMC website with no joy and was wondering if I would have to contact each individual wall for an entry form.

The comps are:

Sprayway BICC
Round 1 Welsh International Centre - 5th Nov
Round 2 The Westway - 13th Nov
Round 3 Leeds Wall - 11th Dec

A5 BBC
Round 1 Westview Leisure Centre - 12th Feb
Round 2 Olympia - 19th Feb

Any info will help

Regards.

graeme alderson 23 Sep 2004
In reply to BigMac: BICC form is on the website http://www.thebmc.co.uk/indoor/comps/bicc05_entry.pdf

BBC form is not yet available
 Barra 23 Sep 2004
In reply to BigMac:

Go Harriet!!!

Luv Barra! xx

ps Ask Li'l Rich (if he's in tonight), he should know a thing or two!
OP BigMac 23 Sep 2004
In reply to Barra:

Yeh ... you guessed it!!

OP BigMac 23 Sep 2004
In reply to graeme alderson:

Cheers Graeme.

I must have been blindly fumbling around!!!!!

Regards.
graeme alderson 23 Sep 2004
In reply to BigMac: Also we will be trying to get BRYCS dates sorted by the end of the year.
OP BigMac 23 Sep 2004
In reply to graeme alderson:

Will you be posting on the BMC site?

There was a bit of a mix up with the dates of the midlands round at The Tower, we had some posters come through and they had the wrong date on them.

I am also wondering who the best person is to talk to about youth developement. It is a quite an area in demand at the moment and am looking at getting something in place and just not too sure what I can set up etc. If there is a set of guidelines in place from the BMC for developing youth.

We do do kids courses but these tend to be for kids to come along and learn the basics ... more often than not they turn into glorified babysitting sessions as they allow the parents to go off shopping and dump the kids for a few hours - the consequence is the kids who have a guenuine interest and want to progress on further can't as the instructors time is spent sorting the other kids out!

Not sure if I am making any sense.

Regards.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...