UKC

Results from CragX 3 bouldering comp at the Foundry

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Patrick Ruane 21 Jan 2005
Does anyone know where I can get the results from the comp on Monday? I didn't do too well, but would be nice to see where I came.
Jenny@TheFoundry 21 Jan 2005
In reply to Patrick Ruane:

Hi Patrick,

You're score for that round was 86. Overall that places you at 48 in the series for level 1, a very respectable place considering you've only entered the one round.

Jenny

For anyone else, the scores are on our notice board at The Foundry. Or email us foundry@cragx.com and we'll send them out to you.
Patrick Ruane 25 Jan 2005
In reply to Jenny@TheFoundry:

Thanks Jenny It was just a one off this time, a friend asked me to drive him up and i figured i'd have a play around. Unfortunately sheffield's too far to drive from Bham to make it a regular thing, but I did enjoy myself. I do like the foundry, you have a v. nice wall there, hopefully the new walls in bham will be of the same standard. if i'm ever in sheffield again, i'll be sure to pop in for a quick boulder!
Patrick Ruane 25 Jan 2005

sorry, forgot to ask, how many ppl entered level 1? not that i'm at all competitive of course!
In round three there were 39 cometitors, and came 28th.
For the series there were 67 competitors, although like yourself many have not entered all the rounds.

I'm glad you had a good evening, it's nice to have some positive feedback. The series has been arranged to try and encourage all levels of boulderers with the emphasis on competing, hence the spot prizes and informal set-up.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...