UKC

Glenmore Lodge

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
stu 01 Mar 2002
Has anyone bad experiences recently when staying at Glenmore Lodge 'the planet'. ?
Specifically the attitude/manner of the staff towards its customers?

It has recently tried to shed its cliquey and insular image (which probably was justified)
but seems to be returning….

Any comments….
Chalk Climb 01 Mar 2002
In reply to stu:

I had a great time I was there last.... but I do understand what you mean the staff can be a bit stiff there!!
 Martin W 01 Mar 2002
In reply to stu:

I'll let you know when I get back from my course there next week.
Craig B 01 Mar 2002
In reply to stu: I've found the staff to be MOSTLY helpful but there's no denying the Lodge houses some pretty big egos!
Have the pityful showers improved any?
Smiff 01 Mar 2002
In reply to Craig B: In general staff seemed fine, although there are bound to be a few ego's bouncing off one and other in an environment where excellence is the norm. However, as a total beginner, no-one talked "down" to me, and I and my fellow muppets were treated as equals (obviously lacking in the superhuman fitness and strength, incredible skill and grace, and the ability to deal with people who are surprised that plastic boots "feel funny" and "rub a bit"). Oh, and the showers were f'ing great, but that's cos I like mine really hot. Some worried that the settings seemed to be hot, very hot and lava. Weenies, skin is overrated!
Cheers
S

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...