UKC

Troll Wall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Rollo Jones 04 Jul 2005
Right, I'm going to Norway for the whole of August and the fellow who's putting me up (we've bought a local company) has a holiday place not far from the Troll Wall.

So does anyone fancy having a bash? If you're handy with computers (systems architect / middleware) I might even be able to wangle a temp contract for you.
sloper 04 Jul 2005
In reply to Rollo Jones: now this is a troll, perhaps Dvjiper can hold your rope
djviper 04 Jul 2005
In reply to sloper: more chance of me holding the rope than you!
 Jon Jones 04 Jul 2005
In reply to Rollo Jones:

If they've got Ipod Spacedocks there
sloper 04 Jul 2005
In reply to djviper: True I have no ambition to climb the troll wall / eiger / indian face.

You'd love the troll wall by the way.
djviper 04 Jul 2005
In reply to sloper: now that looks a bold face!
 robbie Warke 04 Jul 2005
In reply to Rollo Jones: Hi, I have no computer skills but can turn my hand to most things, i'd love to do the troll wall. Give us an email. Robbie
In reply to Rollo Jones:

Bear in mind that there have been some major rockfalls in the last decade, and that most of the north side of the Trolltindene is very serious (not very good rock, and on a huge scale) The Trolltind wall and the area immediately left and right of it is like a rather unfriendly, north-facing version of El Cap, made of much inferior rock, and with a quite bad cyclonic climate.
In reply to Rollo Jones:

Are you in fact Victor Kayam? Of Remington fame?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...