UKC

Drytooling championship

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Flower 28 Aug 2005
When will drytoling championship be organised in the UK.
 Norrie Muir 28 Aug 2005
In reply to Flower:
> When will drytoling championship be organised in the UK.

Dear Flower

Only the quoted know when.

Norrie
babar 08 Sep 2005
In reply to Flower:I am also trying to find out about Dry Tooling comps, but know one seems to know anything!
In reply to Flower:

Scott Muir's in training for the 'Tool Drying' championship, but since he's quite a big one he's having bother getting his times down...
 newhey 08 Sep 2005
In reply to I am the God of Strathyre:

LOL

I think we have our own Troll Drying Championships here ;p
 Martin W 08 Sep 2005
In reply to Flower: I believe the Glasgow Climbing Centre aka Ibrox ran a dry tooling competition a while back. Google might find out more for you. No idea whether they're planning on doing it again.
 tony 08 Sep 2005
In reply to Martin W:

Ibrox actually ran two comps, in early spring 2003 and 2004. They were both organised by Scott Muir, but he didn't organise one in 2005. I'd be surprised if he bothered doing it again.
babar 27 Sep 2005
In reply to Flower: Just wondering if you have had any luck finding out about any drytooling comps? also how do you go about training? I live in the lakes and travel up to newtyle quarry, once a week.
 Morgan Woods 27 Sep 2005
In reply to Flower:

i think there's one on the Ben in January organised by the European Fluorescent Dry Tool Association. Bolt to e supplied by Fixe.
Flower 01 Oct 2005
where is : newtyle quarry
Flower 01 Oct 2005
this is my information site www.drytooling.pl soory this site is in Polish lenguage

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...