UKC

Does anyone ken where to get the ice factor results?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Steve (The Steve) 15 Nov 2005
I can't fine them!
 Tiggs 15 Nov 2005
In reply to Steve (The Steve):

I don't know but the Ice Factor at Kinlochleven was featured on BBC SE News last night for some reason - complete with reporter attempting to ice climb!

martin riddell 15 Nov 2005
In reply to Steve (The Steve):

just a short hi-jack of the thread - how was the Ice Factor competion - was it well attended and well run ?

Bill Davidson 15 Nov 2005
In reply to Steve (The Steve): Here you go Steve
http://www.scottishclimbs.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2482
There is quite a comprehensive report on how the day went here as well.
Bill
 alj 15 Nov 2005
In reply to Tiggs:
> (In reply to Steve (The Steve))
>
> I don't know but the Ice Factor at Kinlochleven was featured on BBC SE News last night for some reason - complete with reporter attempting to ice climb!

At a rough guess it was to do with National Lottery sponsorship - think our media team did it!
In reply to martin riddell: Yeah. its was fantasic! there was aboot 40 lads and 10 lassy competing!. the atmosphere was amazing. can't wait to see it at the end of the month. the party afterwards was brillant....oh yeah and guinness and redbull will make you go crazy!

In reply to Bill Davidson: oh yeah!!! cheers dude. i came 14th....first comp as well. my aim was not to come last!
 Bill Davidson 15 Nov 2005
In reply to Steve (The Steve): Aye, mine to Steve but as it was only my second time dry tooling & first time Ice Climbing, I wouldn't have been to worried if I had come last, but as it turned out I didn't. Pity the cameras hadn't stayed for the party eh?
Bill
In reply to Bill Davidson: Dam right! the party was mad!
Iggy_B 16 Nov 2005
In reply to Steve (The Steve): Results on planetfear atm.
 tony 17 Nov 2005
In reply to Tiggs:
> (In reply to Steve (The Steve))
>
> I don't know but the Ice Factor at Kinlochleven was featured on BBC SE News last night for some reason - complete with reporter attempting to ice climb!

Presumably because the Ice factor is looking after the ice climbing wall at Somerset House.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...