UKC

Acceptable colours of socks...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ri 20 Apr 2006
There seems to be a certain amount of dislike shown to those who wear red socks, are there any other colours of socks which are treated in the same way?

What about sky blue sock wearers, or pink sock wearers?

Should we not put on a united front against all sock wearers so we do not appear discriminatory (sp?)?
 Alan Stark 20 Apr 2006
In reply to Ri:

Must be red wooly ones when worn with breetches (or over rock boots in the wet)

Otherwise black, grey or navy for everyday wear!
 Kenny 20 Apr 2006
In reply to Ri: knee length with a big image of Bettie Page with a whip and cat ears
Sharket 20 Apr 2006
In reply to Ri:

white are bad.. red = bumblies

all other sock colours and novelty patterns are acceptable..

except beige, i have an aversion to beige
 KeithW 20 Apr 2006
In reply to Ri:

I have a very warm & comfy pair of red socks; which fit perfectly in my Vega inner boots and in my Sportiva Trangos. I don't care what colour they are at 4am in the morning when I'm getting dressed.

However I am a bumbly.
badboygolf16v 20 Apr 2006
I wear pink Thomas Pink socks to match my pink Thomas Pink shirt. A lot of Tory grandees and Captains of Industry indulge in similar colour coordination - about the only thing we have in common!!

Fluo yellow socks to go with my fluo yellow/fluo orange trainers.

I'm metrosocksual.
 Norrie Muir 20 Apr 2006
In reply to Ri:

Dear Ri

Have you noticed that useless climbers comment that all red sock wearers are bumblies. I find that the more someone is incompetent at climbing, the more they go on about bumblies.

Norrie
badboygolf16v 20 Apr 2006
In reply to Norrie Muir:

I'm afraid I must disagree. I am completely incompetent and have never talked about bumblies.

Ant

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...