UKC

Primus-good or what?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Great band....Les Claypool sure can play the bass!
 Fiend 24 May 2006
In reply to hereforded:

Fantastic. One of the best metal bands ever (up to Pork Soda anyway, not sure what they were like after that).
In reply to Fiend: Waht i like about them is that is not like anything else. Kind of metal, but with a Frank Zappa-esque sense of humour.
 Greg 24 May 2006
In reply to hereforded: They are absolutely storming - one of my favourite musical discoveries (to be set off against the duds like Helloween). You know a band are good when you see them live without ever having heard their material before, and you come away from the gig humming their tunes. That was a good evening - Primus supporting Jane's Addiction at the Birmingham Hummingbird in 1991.
 Cobbler 24 May 2006
In reply to hereforded:

take a flying f...

Great band!
 curlymynci 24 May 2006
In reply to Cobbler:

Sailing on the seas of cheese, oh yes.
 matthew jones 30 May 2006
In reply to hereforded:
They are massive in the states and with good reason, bloody marvellous band, love em or hate em type of music though. Cheese is probably the best but i like the brown album most. Chech out Oysterhead (Les, Trey from Phish and Stuart Copeland), plus all of les' solo work, none of it is disappointing!!
 CENSORED 30 May 2006
In reply to hereforded: I love the omnifuel, a very versatile stove.
In reply to hereforded:

Or try Tom Waits latest "Real Gone". His drummer on all percussive tracks is Brain and Les Claypool provides most of the bass playing. And of course it's got Tom(my the Cat) himself.
 Lawman 30 May 2006
In reply to hereforded:

Great stove - weak band.

Rich
 Fiend 30 May 2006
In reply to matthew jones:

Add the Primus off-shoot "Sausage" to that as well

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...