UKC

Calling all NW Climbers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JDDD 31 May 2006
I would like to invite anyone who is up for it to a climbing day at Egerton Quarry near Bolton on Saturday June 17th. This is being organised by the BMC North West Area Group and all are welcome.

The main emphasis of the day is for lots of people to come down, experience a bit of Lancashire Grit, maybe do a bit of cleaning and tidying of the quarry if you feel like it and then enjoy a hearty meal cooked on a BBQ. The BBQ will be free!!!

We also plan to hold the summer meeting in the quarry at the end of the day and hope to keep it no longer than about 30 minutes with a question and answer session at the end so if you have any concerns or questions you would like to raise with the BMC, this is the perfect opportunity to voice them.

There is no start time for climbing, but food will be being cooked from about 4pm with the meeting starting around 5pm.

If you would like food, please email me via these forums or on jon_dittman@tiscali.co.uk. Tell all your friends and I look forward to seeing you all!!

Location and crag info here
http://www.ukclimbing.com/databases/crags/craginfo.html?id=326

OP JDDD 01 Jun 2006
In reply to Jon Dittman: Bump!
Removed User 01 Jun 2006
In reply to Jon Dittman:

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the TRUE North West.
 Ands 01 Jun 2006
In reply to Bobt:

> Sorry, I thought you were talking about the TRUE North West.

He is just another poster who forgets that the UK is not England.

As in UKC...

Ands
 willhunt 01 Jun 2006
In reply to Jon Dittman: Sounds like a good do. Will let you know what my plans are and wether I can make it nearer the time.
 robin mueller 02 Jun 2006
In reply to Jon Dittman:

I've posted a link on ukbouldering:

http://ukbouldering.com/board/index.php/topic,5638.0.html
OP JDDD 02 Jun 2006
In reply to robin mueller: Nice one fella - cheers!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...