UKC

Burbage North Dyno

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Denver (with Nu-metal whiplash) 24 Jun 2002
Any know the grade or who's actually done it before (other than me), cos it still gets a project in the book or the inter-web, My guess is bottom end B10
 JIMBO 24 Jun 2002
In reply to Denver (with Nu-metal whiplash):
Which dyno there are many?
Sloper 24 Jun 2002
In reply to JIMBO: If its the one near the bridge V5 certainly done 1995/6 by myself T Starke and others.
In reply to JIMBO:

Next to the B5, in a little corner (sorry burbage BRIDGE) green slightly over hanging really good edges to a sloping top.
In reply to Sloper:

thats the one, couldnt understand the 'project' name in the book, certainley falls in the most certainley done b4 category
Sloper 24 Jun 2002
In reply to Denver (with Nu-metal whiplash): Yep, thats the one, consensus grade steady V5.

And I'm crap at dynos.
FH 24 Jun 2002

Has sloper Bollocks done it, sloper cant dyno, puff!
 Jon Greengrass 24 Jun 2002
In reply to FH: He obviously did it statically
Sloper 24 Jun 2002
In reply to Jon Greengrass: No it was a dyno you've got my number if you want a good sandbagging.
 JIMBO 24 Jun 2002
In reply to Denver (with Nu-metal whiplash): There was a thread about this not too long ago - has been done many times before, I've done it and know at least 3 other people that have done it including the chap who I think claimed first ascent over 4 years ago. Grade I thought was font 7b about B8ish...

JIMBO
Jonny Rocksville 27 Jun 2002

B8 tops - my mate's done it as well and he's only 5 ft 6.

Billy the Kid 27 Jun 2002
In reply to Jonny Rocksville:
Being small ceratinly doesn't make you crap at Dynos.
 Jon Greengrass 27 Jun 2002
In reply to Billy the Kid:
but you have to go further so they're harder unless you wanna argue that short dyno's (sic - but Sloper's spelling Hehehe)are easier

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...