UKC

Manchester climbing wall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
cwoolford88 13 Jul 2006
Hey, has any one been here resently? i went ages ago and realy liked it but the bouldering was a bit rubbish and they said that they where ganna add more does anyone know if they have?
cheers
 CarolineMc 13 Jul 2006
In reply to cwoolford88: Yeah, there's plnty to keep you occupied - a new wall in the area downstairs, plus the new(ish) pump room upstairs.

But it's sunny, dry and warm outside... why on earth do you want to go indoors?!!

C-:
cwoolford88 13 Jul 2006
In reply to CarolineMc: i live like 250 Miles from there! so wont be goin indoors there for awhile. Going to the cuttings at Portland tomorrow if you can suggest sum good routes!?
In reply to cwoolford88: Was there a week ago for a try out. The 'old' bouldering area is limited but good. Didn't try the new area but it looks excellent in a BoulderUK sort of way.
 Pauline 13 Jul 2006
In reply to Richard Bradley:
>Didn't try the new area but it looks excellent in a BoulderUK sort of way.

You really think they are similar?!

In reply to Pauline: In a plain walls with volumes kind of way. As I say didn't climb in their so can't say if the problems are as good....will give it a try soon.
 andi_e 13 Jul 2006
In reply to cwoolford88: from what i remember, the problems are ok, steep, expensive and boiling hot. Much better to go outdoors.
 Pauline 13 Jul 2006
In reply to Richard Bradley: ahhh

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...