UKC

Another lip gloss / Valentines thread (for men) (cheap men)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Smitz 19 Jan 2007
Just thought of another lip gloss thread

Valentines is coming up, to the dread of most men. You have to buy your lady something that is romantic, thoughtful, blah blah blah. What on earth do you get?!?

Well, one year ago, I had the BEST idea, although you can only do it once so I am willing to share.

Find a health / homeopathy shop, and spend 5 pounds on unrefined natural beeswax, some smelly essential oil of your choice, and a few small-ish screwtop jars. Go home, put 2 inches of water into a pan and heat until vague tendrils of steam start to form. Put a shot glass in the middle of the pot, and half fill with beeswax, then add a few drops of olive oil. Allow it all to melt, and let it cool. It will take some trial and error to get the consistency right, but once you do, make another batch, add some essential oil drops, and fill a screw top jar.

You have just hand made some lip balm which is organic, works really well, and involved THOUGHT and HARD WORK and RESEARCH on your part (although not really). If you don't get kinky sex in exchange, even I can't help you.
 Tiggs 19 Jan 2007
In reply to Smitz: Better still make your own massage oils,
buy a good base oil say almond or jojoba oil then add a few drops of ylang, ylang essential oil (its aphrodisiac and cheaper than jasmine oil which is also aphrodisiac). Pop the bottle of oil in a pretty box, tie it with a ribbon, hey presto a lovely gift and fun for both of you. You could also do 'his and hers' massage oils using cedarwood for the the 'his' oil.
 Billy the fish 19 Jan 2007
In reply to Smitz:
> Just thought of another lip gloss thread
>
> Valentines is coming up, to the dread of most men. You have to buy your lady something that is romantic, thoughtful, blah blah blah. What on earth do you get?!?

Married? I've not needed to buy anything since.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...