UKC

Climbing Club in Manchester...?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
SJD 01 Mar 2007
Hello Hello, only moved to Mank 6 months ago and would like to get into the scene here a little more and find some more partners to climb with (my current climbingt partner hass finished her contract and buggered off to Brum, tch.).

Anyone know of any good clubs with a youngish contingent?
Chris Tan Ver. XLIX SP2 01 Mar 2007
SJD 01 Mar 2007
In reply to Chris Tan Ver. XLIX SP2:

cheers for that, i have already looked i was looking for a more personal recommendation i.e. what the clubs are actually like etc.
 RachaelH 01 Mar 2007
In reply to SJD:

the climbing club I belong to the mynydd are based around south manchester and the high peak - like most clubs these days it has an ageing profile but also younger members who get out regularly and would be happy to have someone new along, our website is www.mynydd.org.uk -

Cheers
Rachael
SJD 01 Mar 2007
In reply to RachaelH:

Cheers Rachael, may pop along for an evening in mank..

Simon
rginns 01 Mar 2007
In reply to SJD: I'm a member of the Lancs caving and climbing club who are always looking for younger members. I'm 25 and there are a few of us. Friendly bunch too.

google the website and have a look...

rick
SJD 01 Mar 2007
In reply to rginns:

ok will have a look see. Need to expand my social circle in this city (as rather rudely the people i have got to know since being here are leaving; nothing to do with meeting my good self i hasten to add!)
 datoon 02 Mar 2007
In reply to SJD: I'm a member of the Lancashire Mountaineering Club, there is a good blend of youth and experience... Always welcome new members - www.lancsmc.org

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...