UKC

Has Anyone Been To Plas-y-Brenin?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Tim Hall 01 Sep 2002
I just went to Plas-y-Brenin in North Wales, and it's a great place. I did loads of stuff, just one day climbing, and now I want more...I gotta find me a club or something to learn how to climb. Plas-y-Brenin do loads of courses for all standards and other kinds of stuff as well like kayaking etc. It's rally good place to go, nice atmosphere...y'all should go there!
Fiend 01 Sep 2002
In reply to Tim Hall:

Yes. Thrice.
OP Anth. 02 Sep 2002
In reply to Tim Hall: I agree I did the intro to rock climbing there years agao and it was great - I did Intro to Winter Skills at glenmore Lodge and that was great to.
OP EB 02 Sep 2002
In reply to Tim Hall: R u the same Tim Hall who owns an apartment in Les Praz, Chamonix?
Tim Hall 14 Sep 2002
In reply to EB: errrrr...no I don't, sadly! Great skiing in Chamonix, though! I try to go there every year for that, but stay in self-catering places near the bottom of the Aiguille du Midi cable car.
 CENSORED 15 Sep 2002
In reply to Tim Hall: Yes! Thanks for asking!
Al.Smith 15 Sep 2002
In reply to Tim Hall

Whereabouts do you live, Tim? Clubs exist in most parts of the UK.
ashaw 15 Sep 2002
In reply to Tim Hall: yes tim sound place done many courses there and it just goes to prove that most people do need introducing by someone
cheers
allan
Tim Hall 16 Sep 2002
In reply to Al.Smith:
I live near Peterborough, Cambrigeshire...There's a climbing wall at Rutland water, but it's really small, even if you've only done a bit of climbing...don't know of anywhere else yet.
 Mike Whittaker 16 Sep 2002
In reply to Tim Hall:

This is fairly close to you then:

http://www.ukclimbing.com/walls/wallinfo.html?id=28

But have you searched on UKClimbing under UK Walls?
OP Anonymous 21 Sep 2002
In reply to Mike Whittaker: Thanx...never noticed that was so near...guess I hadn't thought about climbing till I went to PyB. Think I'll go check it out some time...hope they can take on beginners!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...