UKC

Top 10 photos - actual climbing?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Alex1 15 Apr 2007
Just wondering if i'm the only one who would be interested in a top ten photos option for all the different galleries. The top 10 this week tend to be of landscapes rather than actual climbing, might encourage people to upload some more decent shots of people on the rock. Not knocking scenic photo's I'd just be interested to see the top 10 rock climbing shots this week as well.
 Katie Weston 15 Apr 2007
In reply to necromancer85:
We actually started a thread a while back about people picking their top 5 photos after what we felt was a particulary disappointing top 10. There was talk of it carrying on every week, but it didn't really catch on. Why not post your top 10, and ask for suggestions, I'm sure people woudl add to it.
 jethro kiernan 15 Apr 2007
 CJD 15 Apr 2007
In reply to Katie Weston:

i'm working on my top 5! haven't forgotten about it!
 pottsworth 15 Apr 2007
In reply to necromancer85:
Most weeks when I see the top 10 I'm really dissapointed at the lack of photos of people climbing.
For a climbing website there do seem to be a hell of a lot of pretty landscapes which seem to not even have a rock in site!
 Katie Weston 15 Apr 2007
In reply to jethro kiernan:
A very nice se;ection, a couple I'd seen before, but others I hadn't so thank you for showing them to me.
 Katie Weston 15 Apr 2007
In reply to Katie Weston:
and the immaginative photos thread is at
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=234290&v=1#3445822

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...