UKC

Savage Horse E9 Leo's other first ascent one

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ed Booth 29 Apr 2007
On his C.V Leo mentions the first ascent of trauma at E9 and then another route called savage horse E9 as well? Where is this route? I think he may have put it is abroad or something, Norway or Chezch Republic?? Anyone know anything about it? Ed
 Peter Walker 29 Apr 2007
In reply to boothy: 'tis in Sweden, methinks. If memory serves, Richard Ekehed of Hard Grit fame did an E8 arete, Gresham et al went over to have a look at it, repeated it, and Leo H did the arete below it; the aforementioned Savage Horse.
 TobyA 30 Apr 2007
In reply to boothy: it's at Häller in Bohuslän. See page 209 of the Bohuslän guide book. There are some pictures of the crag in some ones gallery on this site.
 Paz 30 Apr 2007
In reply to TobyA:

As in Haller-syndrome

Do you know of anywhere that ships the guide to the UK? I couldn't find anywhere last time. And do you have an international keyboard, or remember the Alt 2XX Ascii codes
or what?
 TobyA 30 Apr 2007
In reply to Paz: I have a Finnish keyboard of course! ÄÖÅäöå can't do the Norwegian O with a line through it!

I bought the book in Stockholm so unfortunately have no idea how you could find it. It was horribly expensive!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...