UKC

Pickford E8 at Bosigran

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 AJM 21 May 2007
 abarro81 21 May 2007
In reply to AJM: its been a year since i was there but i do remember looking at an obvious counter-daigonal seam to kafoozalem which i guess this is.. sounds frickin ace!! now, time to stretch the arms out, im 1.5 inches short on the wingspan
OP AJM 21 May 2007
In reply to abarro81:

Get a rack and stretch yourself. Either that, or just learn to fly further, or do hideous mantleshelves.........

AJM
OP AJM 21 May 2007
In reply to abarro81:

Oh, and I'm coming to Mingulay with Paddy now. Bring on the good times!

AJM
 Ally Smith 21 May 2007
In reply to AJM: Well done Dave; going really well at the moment with this and your recent Pembroke successes.

However, i thought that the true line on this wall was the "non-line" of weakness directly up the wall, the line that is mentioned in the Edwards's Cornwall guidebbok? I've abbed down it, and there's holds, but the acces method via the steep wall beneath (disecting Daves new line) looks hideously hard. Any takers?
 Al Evans 21 May 2007
In reply to abarro81: Yeh, big lad that Pickford.
 billb 21 May 2007
In reply to AJM: Yeah was there on the day. a great looking lin upo the seem joining Jim's foot then finish up the last few moves of Kafoozalem.
Nice one Dave
 Chris F 23 May 2007
In reply to AJM: "Teahupo’o is the name of an infamous reef-break off the south eastern coast of Tahiti in French Polynesia, and is widely recognized as having some of the heaviest waves in the world. It was here on August 17th, 2000, that the visionary big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton is credited with surfing the heaviest wave ever ridden (as documented in Riding Giants)"

I think the "is" in the last sentence should be changed to "was". Like in climbing, surfing has moved on a lot in 7 years.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...