UKC

Llanberis Pass beta wanted

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Jonno 19 Sep 2002
My friends and I are camping this weekend in the Llanberis area.We are keen to try some multi pitch climbing and would like to know if there is any climbing to be done in the Llanberis area ?
We have lots of experience climbing at our indoor wall but would like to try some outdoor climbing.
Last time I was in Llanberis I noticed a big open book corner that looked like it might be climbable....has this been done ?
Thanks
Jonty Twistleton-Fiennes
 Chris Fryer 19 Sep 2002
In reply to Jonno: On second thoughts, best try to stick to quasi political rants.

More entertaining than your lame jokes
freebornman 19 Sep 2002
In reply to Jonno: hmmmm ?
 GrahamD 19 Sep 2002
In reply to Jonno:

> Last time I was in Llanberis I noticed a big open book corner that looked like it might be climbable....has this been done ?

I believe the bolts have been lost and they are desperately looking for someone to replace them. You sound like just the chap.

Walker 19 Sep 2002
In reply to Jonno: No , no climbing in Llanberis. Or Wales in general. No slate quarries , no mountain crags , not a sea cliff to be had. Whole of Britain in fact. Flat and grassy , just like the rest of Europe. Seriously , bloke down the pub said so. So I'd suggest you and your mates , in fact anyone with a house bigger than my street , a double barrelled income or a 6 figure name , should stay indoors where the real climbing is. We catch you out here we'll kill you , you hear ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...