UKC

Thank yous to...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Tim, the Grey 29 Sep 2002
Vlad/Captain Paranoia/Wingnut. For sharing the fuel bill. Especially to Liz, for the socks that you obviously don't want?

Jude/Brian T for organising this thing (You still have the Peatbog Faerie CD's, by the way!)

Sutty, for showing me how to climb grit competently.

Marc C, and the boss, for a great evening Saturday.

GingerKate, for Sunday.

Hosey, and Jon G, just for being twisted firestarters.

Sloper, for being, well, himself, not the RT pillock we all love to hate. Blue Lias for a pint one evening?

Horse, for letting me drool over the wheels, man! And those all action moves to catch a rugby ball in flight.

Rubbishy, for damaging himself more than me.

Cleddy, for the mat climbing escapade.

Marie, for making Leicester climbers look good, compared with my pathetic bimbling.

Dave, for seconding on Saturday.

And everyone I've forgotten, who contributed to such a top weekend. You know who you are. Who was that with the bourbon, Friday night? Things got a bit hazy about then. Don't know why...

Tim, the Grey (aka Sutty junior?)
 gingerkate 29 Sep 2002
In reply to Tim, the Grey:
You can't call yourself Sutty junior until you can burn him off, chuck
Tim, the Grey 29 Sep 2002
In reply to gingerkate: No, no ,no. That is why I'm JUNIOR.
The guy is a GOD.
I could NEVER pretend to fill his shoes, in any way.

I merely refer to our shared hairstyle.
 sutty 29 Sep 2002
In reply to gingerkate:
I was only pointing at things and saying do that. My time off the ground was strictly limited compared to Cuddly Tim.
There were a lot of people at Almscliff who were there for the first time, not RT people although they may be lurkers.
sorry folks, nobody has two heads, just normal people climbing, generally not very well but enjoying themselves.
 David Riley 30 Sep 2002
In reply to sutty:

"My time off the ground was strictly limited compared to Cuddly Tim."
Yes. No messing. (Sorry Tim).
Great weekend. Thanks everyone.
O Mighty Tim 30 Sep 2002
In reply to David Riley: Just to bring this back up, thank you both, I think?

Tim, aka King Faff.
Simon Tyler 30 Sep 2002
In reply to Tim, the Grey: i was the bourbonmeister... there's more to life than scotch!
 JayH 30 Sep 2002
In reply to Simon Tyler:
I'd also like to add my thanks to the pot:

Jude and Brian for organising it
Ruairi for the lift
Marie for the tent
Jon for the sleeping bag on Friday and preventing hypothermia
David Riley for the encouragement and dragging me up 2 easy routes and pretending I'd actually climbed them (*do you think anyone noticed?* lol)
Si for catching me when I fell off some rocks
Marie again for not laughing every time I fell off more rock/slipped on grass/tripped over my own feet
Rubbishy for Friday's entertainment - we won't be giving you star-billing again, even if you *do* bring a pole next time
Tim, for lending me your hammer-thingie (sorry I was too brain-dead and lazy to fetch it back promptly)

Which reminds me: apologies, too -
Cleddy - please see your email re torch.
Matt Wilson and Hosey - sorry, sorry, sorry for being, em, *boisterous*. Hope the visits to A&E didn't take too long, and the scars and fang-marks heal nicely.

Ta all for such a brilliant time, even though I'm still battered, bruised and scuffed...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...