UKC

OMM this weekend

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tall paul 24 Oct 2007
Is everybody excited about this yet? Just looked at the weather forecast for the weekend, sounds really nice!

Outlook for Friday to Sunday:
Mostly cloudy during Friday and Saturday with outbreaks of rain, the rain becoming heavy and persistent. Strong to gale force winds at times. Brighter with blustery showers on Sunday. (From Met Office)

Hope everyone who’s competing has a good one and don't injure yourself to much.

Paul
 davefount 24 Oct 2007
In reply to tall paul: it will be my first MM, going for B class, can't wait! (well I can wait for the pain that will be next week!)
 johnbale 24 Oct 2007
In reply to tall paul:
Just twisted my good ankle!! grrr. hopefully will be oks but hurtss like hell at the moment. back to the ice!

i will be there though!

John
 Simon Caldwell 24 Oct 2007
In reply to tall paul:
MWIS is a little less optimistic about the weather - winds gusting to 60mph, persistent heavy rain, clouds down to 400m, more of the same on Sunday.

So standard OMM fare
 Danos 24 Oct 2007
In reply to tall paul:

Good luck to all who are taking part - was about to say racing but if it was me I'd just be happy to make it round!
 miwalker 24 Oct 2007
In reply to Danos:

Here here! Good luck to you all!
 Conf#2 24 Oct 2007
In reply to johnbale: hey up! Marc told me about your bouldering mishaps - nice one there. RICE it!
hope it goes well for ya, I wish i was doing it. Next year for cert though
xx
OP tall paul 26 Oct 2007
In reply to johnbale: Error! I’m doin short score with alex, ben and si are doin c class so I’m sure one of us will be at the same camp as you. Don’t injure yourself anymore and take it easy. Finally got some new inov-8! Just in-time too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...