UKC

New climbing holds

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Phil Sykes 10 Oct 2002
has anyone climbed on any of the new mini jugs that holdz are doing? are they any good?

Phil
OP Holdz Holdz Smoldz 10 Oct 2002
In reply to Phil Sykes:

Why dont you stop plugging Holdz, a search of the forums brings up about 50 plugs for this company, get a life!
Phil Sykes 10 Oct 2002
In reply to Holdz Holdz Smoldz:

Cos they make cool stuff, unlike your stupid remarks, computer kid!
prstnmchn 10 Oct 2002
In reply to Phil Sykes: I like em, sometimes alot!
 Wingnut 10 Oct 2002
In reply to Phil Sykes:
No thanks, prefer my own, cheap, designed to my own spec and with a nice smooth texture so I *really* have to work to stay on.

Actually, that's a point. Do you think I could start a company selling them commercially? I could plug them interminably on RT and everything.
balls of cotton wool 10 Oct 2002
In reply to Wingnut: Theres definitley a market for them, holds so polished you don't get sore fingers, perfect practice for Limestone and grit classics
 Wingnut 10 Oct 2002
In reply to balls of cotton wool:
Could sell special hold polishers as well . . . well, if Metolius can market a special brush . . .
In reply to Wingnut: you could market a whole new brand of chalk with abrasives mixed in
 Wingnut 10 Oct 2002
Want to be my business partner? We could get Phil Sykes in as the PR man!
In reply to Wingnut: i wouldn't feel happy making a monetary profit you keep all the takings, I'd be happy in the knowledge that punters out there were profiting happines from our revolutionary products.
 Wingnut 10 Oct 2002
We could sponsor a public access boulder somewhere.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...