UKC

plas y brenin fast track instyctor course any info

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
karl_w 04 Dec 2007
has anyone done this course or have any info from anyone who has,any feedback would be apprieciated
OP Anonymous 05 Dec 2007
In reply to karl_w: don't assume that they'll take you on just because you have enough cash...
karl_w 13 Dec 2007
In reply to Anonymous: its not about the cash i live in north wales and have been hillwalking,mountaineering,and climbing in wales,scotland and the alps for years i also did a bit of sea kayaking when i was younger and would like to get back into it and as i'm ex army my navigation and outdoor skills are very good, i know instructors in plas y brenin who i have talked to about this course and they've given me a lot of usefull infomation,what i'm interested in is feedback from people who have taken this course if you have'nt done this course and have nothing usefull to tell please dont reply to this thread
 Big Steve 13 Dec 2007
In reply to karl_w: I have neither taken the course nor have anything useful to tell, so I definately wont be replying
 withey 13 Dec 2007
In reply to karl_w:

No I haven't done it, but I can tell you that the people who get the most out of it are the people with experience, and the people who get the least out of it, are the people who have to build up their experience while they're there (which is a waste of valuable time).

So from what you say, you certainly don't seem to fall into the latter category. Whether that helps you at all, is questionable at best.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...