UKC

Sheffield Adventure Film Festival - ShAFF

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BrianT 15 Feb 2008
I know there have been a few threads relating to this already, but I'm posting another, unashamedly. One or two people (well, one) are under the impression that it's a mountain film festival, more or less. I'd just like to point out that although there's plenty of climbing (bouldering, Hard XS, ice, mountaineering, trad, big wall), there's also tons of other stuff, so if you or anyone you know are into skiing, kite-surfing, mountain biking (DH, XS, Dirt, Freeride and Extreme Unicyclng!), skating, trekking, BASE jumping, surfing or slacklining, then there's a film for them.

Most of the films are at the Showroom cinema, right opposite the train station and near the bus station also. The Showroom has a good bar but for those who like their beer hand pulled, the Rutland Arms is 2 minutes along the street. Recommended.

If you want to know where there's a good chippy, a supermarket or a DIY store, email me, if you don't know Sheffield well.

OK, at risk of accusations of self-publicity, I'll link to the blog article I've done to help publicise ShAFF:

http://brianlt.blogspot.com/

Hope to see some of you there.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...