UKC

Llanberis Pass Guide (2007 ed.)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mark reeves Global Crag Moderator 29 May 2008
I had to use the new guide over the bank holiday to find a route that didn't have anyone on, I didn't have the glue in supplement. I had forgotten just how bad the original photo topos are (totally useless on the wastad). Does anyone know when the CC are re-releasing last years guide? I heard rumours that it was going to be this year.

Has anyone else had similar difficulties with it? Has anyone seen a proof copy of the reprint?

I will be accused of bad mouthing the CC because of this thread, but it was the first time I had come to use the guide and I was appalled.
 Al Evans 29 May 2008
In reply to mark reeves: Complain and they will take heed and reply.
 John2 29 May 2008
In reply to mark reeves: A new CC Llanberis guide is in the process of production. It will be a great deal better than the previous one.
OP mark reeves Global Crag Moderator 29 May 2008
In reply to Al Evans: opps, seems that i manage to last 4 years without using their guidebook! Wasn't 2007 but 2004 edition I was talking about.
In reply to John2: What stage is the process in? Are we talking months, years or decades?
 John2 29 May 2008
In reply to mark reeves: According to this http://www.climbers-club.co.uk/appeals.html 2 months. Hopefully this season anyway. I know that it is well under way.
In reply to John2: Cheers John

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...