UKC

World's Best Boulderers In Bishop

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 26 Nov 2002
All this week and next, culminating this Saturday with a Bouldering Benefit which will raise $8,000 for access.

Chris Sharma slide show at Bishop Union High School on Friday night.

Tim O'Neil slide show and party at Mill Creek Station on Saturday night.

already some impressive first trys of V9 and above....

there are 16 projects being attempted in the Buttermilk..

In attendence:

The lovely Tori Allen.... and the delicious Airlie Anderson (soon to tick her first V9 Lucy?).

Liv Sansov, Josune, Lisa Rands, Chris Sharma, David Graham, Pedro Pons, Jerome Mayer, Jason Kehl, Joe Kinder, Luke Parady, Daniel Dulac.... Al Williams....

Mick R

(FULL REPORT at ukclimbing.com next week)

And everyone will be using bouldering maps by the world's best guidebook company: ROCKFAX
airlie 27 Nov 2002
In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA:
>(soon to tick her first V9 Lucy?).

What are you talking about????
 Tom Briggs 27 Nov 2002
In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA:

Go Al! Solid etc.
grimer 27 Nov 2002
The BMC will also be selling bouldering topos for the Bishop event. Nothing like a little healthy competition. Should be out three weeks on Tuesday.
 Adders 27 Nov 2002
In reply to Mick: stop showing off that u live in a hot, perfect bouldering venue! not fair
chris tan 27 Nov 2002
In reply to Adders:

No decent fish & chips though!
 Adders 27 Nov 2002
In reply to chris tan: true! and alas we do at least have red letter boxes and buses! phew i thought we were missing out then
chris tan 27 Nov 2002
In reply to Adders:

Wonder what the mantel onto the top of a red post box would go at?

Probably easier if u used the letter slot as an undercut.
 Jon Greengrass 27 Nov 2002
In reply to chris tan: the big old fashioned cast iron ones or those modern plastic ones stilts?
 Adders 27 Nov 2002
In reply to chris tan: sit down start no aretes.

l apllat 27 Nov 2002
In reply to grimer:
> The BMC will also be selling bouldering topos for the Bishop event. Nothing like a little healthy competition. Should be out three weeks on Tuesday.

What are the odds of getting them out in time and without a major spat between the various contributors [and thats not even considering the jollies over what grade Mandala is perhaps v10+ or v11-?]

OP Michael Ryan 27 Nov 2002
In reply to airlie:
> (In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA)
> >(soon to tick her first V9 Lucy?).
>
> What are you talking about????

I'm talking about you darlink and what a terrific lil girlie boulderer you are turning in to.

Go feed the cats.

Mick

chris tan 27 Nov 2002
In reply to Adders:

Well that was a waste of a lunch hour! Nope can't even get off my ase.

If it's any use, there's a little crimp; just under the sign which tell u when the post will be collected; that feels quite positive.
adders 27 Nov 2002
In reply to chris tan: the writings allowed in the problem. i think you'd do better tho' if u had your mat and a few spotters- get you more in the mood.

id recommend also doing this at night so no one can see u!
Skeptik 27 Nov 2002
In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA: Sex after death isn't V9 anymore though is it?
Doug A 27 Nov 2002
In reply to Adders:
Ok the sit start to the Post box I'm willing to try (ok so have tried several times on the way back from the pub) but the sit start to the big red bus problem is probably a little more tricky ! I'd recomment the running start for that one.
chris tan 27 Nov 2002
In reply to adders:

Got no mat so I'll have to wait till postie arrives & ask to use his sack of mail.
Fat Punter 27 Nov 2002
In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA: Mick, my invitation and flight ticket must have been lost in the post, can you send me another!

oh well at least that gives me an extra couple of days to work on Banana Finger.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...