UKC

Indoor Climbing Competitions.........

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Liam Copley 22 Jun 2008
I posted a something a while back about indoor climbing comps in the north of england, didn't get many replies but was told that the leeds wall do regular competitions, i e-mailed them twice about comps but never got a reply

does anybody know of any upcoming competitions (leading, bouldering anything) in northen england, comps that are open to the public?

can anybody help
In reply to Liam Copley:

What age are you? Junior or Senior?
In reply to Liam Copley: Check the BMC website,Competitions page. You'll have to browse about a bit like. All the National comp details will be there and some of the walls put theirs up too.
 KA_R36 22 Jun 2008
In reply to Liam Copley:
also on events on here see home page - there was a 7-17 bouldering comp at the edge in sheffield today
 James_D 22 Jun 2008
In reply to Liam Copley:

there are more local ones in the winter. pretty much every wall i've been to does an informal bouldering comp in the winter.
 MeMeMe 22 Jun 2008
In reply to James_D:
> (In reply to Liam Copley)
>
> there are more local ones in the winter. pretty much every wall i've been to does an informal bouldering comp in the winter.

Yup, hardly anyone climbs indoors over summer so all the comps are over winter.
Leeds wall does a leading and a bouldering one but they won't start until october or november or something.

Hails 29 Jun 2008
In reply to Liam Copley:

Durham Climbing Centre - Bouldering Competition Sat 5th & Sun 6th July. See website for more details.

http://www.durhamclimbingcentre.co.uk/

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...