UKC

Performance training day and injury prevention - Free

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 matt pigden 30 Jul 2008
If anyone is interested in spending a day working on theory and practical application of training and injury prevention let me know and I'll sort a date. Keep seeing loads of people on here with injuries so lets get it sorted out!!

I'm a Chiropractor, Sport Scientist and climber, treated Jonny Dawes and managing Ellie Koyander (the GB number 1 mogul and freestyle skier - and our best olympic hopeful in this discipline).

No charge - just fancy doing something fun and low pressure with a bunch of climbers.

PS did my final year project )for Bsc(Hons) Applied Sports Science degree on finger pulley injuries in climbers which may be relevant to some of you and my final year project in Chiropractic was on core stability.

email me at mattpigden@hotmail.com and let me know interest and then I can think of a location and dates etc...
 CarolineMc 30 Jul 2008
In reply to matt pigden: You any good at massage? My back's hurting something awful after Saturday's antics. C-:
 miku979 30 Jul 2008
In reply to matt pigden: You have mail
 Ropeboy 30 Jul 2008
In reply to matt pigden:

You have mail.

J
OP matt pigden 01 Aug 2008
In reply to Ropeboy: Thanks for interest. I'll email soon, with details

OP matt pigden 05 Aug 2008
In reply to matt pigden: I have been looking at potential venues and will let you all know soon. Thanks for all the emails and interest.
Anglesey Pete 05 Aug 2008
In reply to matt pigden: I've had tendonitis for about 6 years now, my hip keeps clicking (really painfully) and I've got another 3 months until I'm 40.

Let me know what you have planned.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...